Carrot cake with chocolate icing
View in original language
- Oil | 1 cup
- Carrots (without skin) | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Wheat flour with yeast | 2 cup
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder | 3 tablespoon
- Liquid milk | 1 cup
- Condensed milk | 2 cup
- Sour cream | 1 cup
- Get a blender, beat the carrots, eggs and oil, mixing.
- Then add the sugar and beat for another 5 minutes.
- Then add the yeasted wheat flour and beat more. Put the dough made in a greased shape with butter and flour, and take it to the oven preheated to 200° for 25 minutes. custom cake
- Now for the syrup, take a pan, add cream, butter, condensed milk and chocolate powder, stirring everything to mix. Leave it in a liquid consistency, and put it on top of the cake when this syrup and the cake are colder. Then serve.
Did you like this recipe?