View in original language
- Wheat Flour2 cup
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- Sugar1 teaspoon
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Yeast1 tablespoon
- Warm water (to a point) to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and gradually add the water.
- Knead the dough until it becomes soft. Leave it resting with a plastic wrap on top until it doubles in volume.
- In the meantime prepare the stuffing of your choice, I used ricotta with cheese.
- As soon as your dough doubles in volume open it with the help of cornmeal (n flour) in a circular shape as if you were going to open a pizza.
- Put the stuffing in half of the dough and then just close.
- Let it grow a little more, pass the egg and bake at 180° for about 20 min or until golden.
- Serve warm!!!