View in original language
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Potato500 g
- Pepperoni1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella200 g
- Cream Cheese40 g
- Put the Potatoes to cook in a pressure cooker, After getting pressure, leave it for another 10 minutes;
- Chop the onion to the size of your choice;
- Grate the pepperoni and reserve;
- Grate the Mozzarella and reserve;
- After cooking the potato, remove the skin and add half of the mozzarella and the cream cheese, mix until puree, after that add the onion and mix again;
- Grease a shape and add a layer of puree, add the pepperoni, and after that cover with another layer of puree, done that add the other half of the mozzarella on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC for 25 minutes, until golden. Note: Remember that the time varies from oven to oven, pay attention to this point.
- After this time, remove and serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Roasted pumpkin with sautéed okra and chili mousse
Shrimp bobó 🍤
Sweet corn cake with guava paste