Cabbage and saffron pancake
View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Oat bran | 1 cup
- Chopped Cabbage Leaf | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Oregano | to taste
- Saffron | to taste
- Milk | 1 cup
- Whisk the eggs, oat bran, salt, oregano, milk and saffron to taste.
- Blend everything in a blender, take a shell and set aside.
- Now take the chopped cabbage and add it with the rest of the mixture and hit it again in the blender
- Place the saffron mixture in a non-stick skillet, bake on both sides and set aside.
- Do the same process with the mixture that you hit with the cabbage.
- Bake discs on both sides
- Stuffing of your choice.
I used ground beef
Did you like this recipe?