Brownie with Chestnuts
View in original language
- Chopped semisweet chocolate (noble) – I used Harald Melken200 g
- unsalted butter100 g
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Refined Sugar200 g
- Chocolate powder 50% cocoa100 g
- Brazil Nuts (You can substitute for another type of nuts, but using the same amount.)150 g
- Wheat Flour (Sifted)150 g
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in the microwave. heating every 30 seconds so as not to burn the chocolate, Reserve.
- Beat the sugar with the eggs until it becomes a white cream. I used an electric mixer with the racket beater, but you can use a whisk and beat by hand.
- Add the chocolate powder to the melted with the butter and mix until incorporated, if necessary, microwave for a few more seconds, add to the beaten cream.
- Add the Brazil nut or another if you want, like peanuts, cashew nuts and you can also use a Mix of nuts as long as you use the same amount of the recipe, ie 100g! Add the wheat flour and incorporate everything.
- 5-Dough ready! Pour in a pan lined with parchment paper greased with margarine and sprinkled with chocolate powder for this recipe I used a rectangular pan size 22 x 35.
- Bake in 180° preheated oven after 20 minutes keep an eye on the point. Stick a toothpick in the center of the form, it won't come out completely clean, that's the point.
- This recipe yielded 28 pieces of 5x4, but using this measure!