Broccoli Pesto Sauce Screw
View in original language
- Screw Noodles | 250 g
- Salt | 1 tablespoon
- Broccoli (Flowers only) | 4 cup
- Garlic | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 6 tablespoon
- Vegetable Seasoning Powder | 1 unit(s)
- Cottage cheese | 1 cup
- Cook the pasta in two and a half liters of boiling water with salt until it is “al dente”.
- For the Broccoli Pesto, cook the broccoli in a pot of boiling water. Drain and quickly transfer to a bowl of cold water and ice to stop the cooking process. Allow to cool, drain again and blend in a blender with the garlic, olive oil, three tablespoons of hot water and the powdered seasoning, until you get a cream.
- Drain the pasta, if it's already drained just wash the pasta again in the colander, transfer it to a platter and wrap it with the sauce.
- Distribute the cottage cheese over the noodles, decorate with the broccoli bouquet and serve next.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like