View in original language
- Wheat flour500 g
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Sugar2 tablespoon
- Salt1 dessert spoon
- Oil1/4 cup
- Chemical Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- Warm water1 cup
- In a bowl, mix the yeast, sugar and warm water.
- Then add the salt, oil and egg.
- Gradually add the flour, mixing well with your hands until you reach the kneading point.
- Knead the dough and debt well into 15 servings.
- Make a ball with each portion and slightly flatten them.
- Place in a greased shape and let rise until doubled in volume.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200° for approximately 25/30 minutes.