View in original language
- warm milk40 ml
- Sugar30 g
- Organic Dry Yeast3 g
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Salt6 g
- Wheat flour250 g
- Diced Butter100 g
- In the bowl of the mixer add the milk, sugar and yeast, stir.
- Then add the eggs and salt and mix again. Add the flour and place in a mixer with the hook on low speed for 10 minutes.
- Increase the speed and add the butter little by little until you get a soft dough.
- Place in the fridge for 12 hours
- The next day porcine, and let it rest and double in size for another 3 hours before going to the oven at 180°C for 35 min.
Did you like this recipe?
Brioche recipe by former Masterchef Leo Santos
In addition to being a very practical and easy-to-prepare recipe with few ingredients that we usually already have at home, the brioche recipe is prepared here at Delirec by the super chef Leo Santos, a former participant of none other than MasterChef! A very talented cook and gastronomy lover who prepares incredible dishes, and you can find various other recipes for snacks, lunch and dinner dishes, all divine and wonderful, on the chef's page here on our platform!
Learning how to make brioche is a one-way path!
Brioche bread can be used for different moments and occasions. In the morning, for breakfast, to start the day by savoring a delicious and soft bread, in the afternoon with cream cheese or even plain, it's perfect! In addition, it can be a side dish for some dishes like soups, for those who like to consume with bread, sauces... opportunities to enjoy brioche are endless!
That's why learning how to make brioche is going to be "a one-way path" in your home! You'll never want to stop making it, that's for sure! You'll be able to serve it on different occasions and prepare something fresh, made with all the love. You'll feel like a true chef when you use this recipe from Delirec in your daily life.
Brioche is a light, tasty dough, and did you know it can be sweet or savory? That's right! Use superchef Leo Santos' Brioche recipe as a base and use your creativity to create your own too! One more reason not to want to stop preparing this wonderful bread.