Bread with pepperoni without kneading
View in original language
- Egg | 01 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 02 cup
- warm milk | 150 ml
- Salt | to taste
- Sugar | 01 tablespoon
- Organic Yeast | 05 g
- Margarine | 01 tablespoon
- Pepperoni | 01 unit(s)
- Place the sifted flour in a bowl, the yeast, the salt, the sugar, heat the milk with the margarine (bottle temperature) stir slowly
- Fry the cakabresa, drain the oil, and let it cool.
- Add the pepperoni to the dough and stir
- Grease a loaf pan, place the dough and let it rest for 45 minutes.
- Heat the oven for 10 minutes, brush with a beaten egg yolk, bake for about 50 minutes, wait to cool and unmold.
Did you like this recipe?