Bread 🍞 in the blender (no need to knead)
View in original language
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Salt1 tablespoon
- Oil (the measure of the box of condensed milk)1 can(s)
- Milk (the measure of the box of condensed milk)1 can(s)
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Organic dry yeast 10gr.2 unit(s)
- Wheat flour1 kg
- Place the condensed milk, the cream, the same amount of oil and the same amount of milk (room temperature) in the blender, the eggs and the yeast, beat for 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, place the wheat flour and add the mixture from the blender, grease and flour the shapes (this dough makes approximately three shapes) pour the dough into the shapes, wait for the dough to double in volume and put it to bake in a preheated oven 180 ° for approximately 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Bread that doesn't need to be kneaded