Bow tie with broccoli in white sauce
View in original language
- Necktie Pasta | 500 g
- Ninja Broccoli | 1 unit(s)
- Corn | 1 can(s)
- Ham | 250 g
- Mozzarella | 250 g
- grated cheese | 1 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 l
- Corn starch | 3 tablespoon
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Margarine/butter | 2 tablespoon
- Cook the broccoli, in the water that cooked the broccoli, cook the pasta until al dente.
While the pasta cooks, chop the ham and the mozzarella.
Don't let the noodles cook too long. It's still in the oven.
- Prepare the white sauce.
Place the margarine/butter in a pan and fry the onion until translucent.
Add the milk and cornstarch diluted in a little milk and add the seasonings to taste.
I add nutmeg, black pepper and salt.
Stir constantly until it starts to boil, continue stirring for another 3 min.
Turn off and add the cream.
- In a refractory distribute the pasta, broccoli, corn, ham and cheese and mix very well.
Put the white sauce, mix very well and put the grated cheese on top and take it to the oven for fixings for about 20 min.
Did you like this recipe?