View in original language
- 6 eggs1 unit(s)
- 6 tablespoons (soup) full of wheat flour6 tablespoon
- 5 tablespoons of grated cheese5 tablespoon
- 1g of oregano1 g
- spoon (dessert) of baking powder.1 dessert spoon
- 1/2 onion1/2 unit(s)
- 1 cup of milk tea1 cup
- 1/2 cup of oil1/2 cup
- 1 pinch of salt1 teaspoon
- Stuffing: to taste, it can be minced meat, shredded chicken, braised sardines, onion sausage, cheese and ham.500 g
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and hit, if it gets too soft add more wheat flour, to acquire consistency.
- Light the oven to preheat at medium temperature Grease a Pyrex dish with oil, pour some of the dough to cover the bottom, then add all the stuffing and cover with the rest of the dough and bake until golden for about 30 minutes.