Beef ragu in wine with tagliatelle
View in original language
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic (clove)3 unit(s)
- Olive oil3 tablespoon
- Beef (soft top, duck, chuck)700 g
- Bacon100 g
- Mustard1/2 tablespoon
- Salt (shallow spoon)1 tablespoon
- Peeled Tomato (can)1 unit(s)
- Green pepper1 teaspoon
- Shoyo3 tablespoon
- Nutmeg to taste
- Rosemary2 tablespoon
- Thyme2 tablespoon
- Red wine150 ml
- Vegetable broth200 ml
- Portobello mushroom200 g
- Tagliatelle300 g
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and brown the meat cut into cubes.
- Add the onion cut into strips, the minced garlic and the bacon cut into cubes. Let it sweat to scrape all the bottom of the pan.
- Season with mustard, salt, green pepper, soy sauce, peeled tomato. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Grate nutmeg to taste, add the rosemary and thyme. And also the wine and the vegetable broth.
- Cover and let it cook for 45 minutes on medium heat after it gets pressure.
- Remove the pressure, mash the meat with a spoon inside the pan itself to shred the meat, while cooking the pasta.
- Cook the pasta in 3 liters of some boiling water, with 1 tablespoon of salt for the time indicated by the manufacturer on the package.
- Add the pasta to the sauce (not the other way around! Trust me!) and serve with grated cheese! Mangia che fa te bene!!!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Roast beef with wine caramelized onions
bread with meat
Beef Ragu with Carrots and Pepperoni Sausage
POLENTA WITH SAUSAGE RAGU