View in original language
- Cassava | 1 kg
- Charque | 500 g
- Mozzarella cheese | 100 g
- Garlic | to taste
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Desalt the charque (leave the charque to soak) for about 1 hour
- Cook the beef jerky in the pressure cooker and then shred it
- Sauté the charque with the onion, tomato, pepper and garlic (you can add coriander and paprika to taste)
- Cook the cassava until it has a soft consistency.
- In the blender, little by little, beat the cassava with a little water until it turns into a cream.
- On the tray, place a layer of the manioc cream, one of the jerky, and one more of the manioc. To finish, put the mozzarella cheese and take it to the oven until the cheese melts.
Did you like this recipe?