Béchamel sauce (white sauce)
Já me vi em vários perrengues fazendo esse famoso molho bachamel, por vou deixar umas dicas valiosas por aqui. Read more
View in original language
- Onion1 dessert spoon
- Garlic1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Nutmeg1 coffee spoon
- Milk1 l
- Wheat Flour2 dessert spoon
- Butter2 dessert spoon
- In a large pan put the butter, onion, garlic.
- Let it braise well, then add the flour. It will turn into a macinha, let it brown a little.
- It's this process that won't make your sauce taste like flour.
- As soon as it turns golden, add the milk little by little, put it in and stir with the fuet. And so it goes, calmly, so as not to clump.
- It is important that the fire is always at medium temperature.
- Once the sauce is ready and boiling, add the nutmeg and adjust the salt.
- This sauce is a base sauce in the kitchen. Enjoy and be creative with your recipes.
- OBS: If you want a firmer sauce use less milk and if you want more liquid you can add more.