Baião de two
View in original language
- Green beans1/2 kg
- Paio cut into slices1 unit(s)
- Beef broth tablets2 unit(s)
- grated onion1 unit(s)
- Oil3 tablespoon
- Chopped coriander1/2 tablespoon
- Washed and drained rice2/2 cup
- Curd cheese cut into thin slices150 g
- Leave the beans to soak overnight. The next day, cook it together with the beef stock and 2.5 liters of cold water.
- Cover the pan and let it cook on low heat for approximately 1 hour.
- In another pan, brown the paio, onion and garlic in oil. Add the coriander and rice and sauté well. Add the already cooked beans, along with the broth. Mix well, cover the pan and let it cook until the rice is cooked, moist and with a creamy consistency. Cover the rice with the cheese slices. cover the
- Cover the rice with the cheese slices. Cover the pan again and let the steam melt the cheese. Serve with fried or roasted beef.