View in original language
- Wheat flour | 700 g
- Butter | 100 g
- Sugar | 4 tablespoon
- Milk | 100 ml
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Yeast | 10 g
- Mix dry ingredients, flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
- Then mix the milk and butter. After mixing everything with a spatula or clean hands, cover with a cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- When the dough has doubled in size, shape the dough the way you want and place it in a greased loaf pan.
- Let the dough rise a little more, take it to the preheated oven 180° and bake until golden.
- Unmold the bread while it is still warm, place it on a wire rack to cool.
- Serve hot or cold, it's a simple pasta. It goes great with white cheese, jams.
Did you like this recipe?