Arancini in the Airfryer (risotto dumpling)
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Leftover chilled risotto | to taste
- Wheat Flour | to taste
- Lightly beaten egg | to taste
- Panko flour | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Ground Black Pepper | to taste
- Mix the wheat into the risotto until it curls, season with salt and pepper. Model polka dots.
- Bread in wheat, then dip in beaten egg and then bread in panko.
- Place the dumplings to bake in the Airfryer at 200ºC for about 20-25 minutes or until they are golden.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Fries in the Airfryer