View in original language
- Wheat flour (approximately)1 kg
- Warm water with 3 tablespoons of powdered milk500 g
- refined sugar150 g
- Oil120 ml
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Fresh yeast45 g
- Apple essence 5 drops to taste
- Chopped small apples8 unit(s)
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Water1 cup
- Lemon1/2 unit(s)
- Ready-made vanilla cream to taste
- In the blender mix the eggs, 150 grams of sugar, salt, oil, water with powdered milk, yeast and apple essence. Mix for two minutes.
- Throw this mixture into a bowl and gradually add wheat flour, the dough should be consistent, at which point it should be transferred to a countertop.
- Add more flour and keep kneading the dough, tearing it with the palm of your hand and bringing it again. Do this procedure for about 00:10 minutes
- When the dough is smooth and no longer sticking to your hands, let it rise in a plastic-covered bowl until it doubles in volume.
- Remove the seeds from the apples and cut them into cubes, bring to the boil with half a cup of sugar, lemon and a cup of water, until it cooks very well, about 25 minutes.
- Drain the apples in a sieve with a support underneath to receive the juice. Take this broth again to the fire with another half cup of sugar until it thickens.
- Make the vanilla cream with 500 mls of milk. Use package directions and set aside.
- As soon as the dough grows, separate small portions and model the round buns, add vanilla cream to the center and place small portions of apples on top
- Take it back to grow. Then brush egg yolk over the buns and bake at 200°C for approximately 30 minutes.
- After they are baked, finish with the apple syrup over the buns.