View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- grated carrot | 2 tablespoon
- shredded cabbage | 2 tablespoon
- Chopped small onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Coriander and oregano | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Olive oil | 1 coffee spoon
- In a bowl, break the eggs and mix with a fork.
- Soon after add, the grated cabbage and carrot, the chopped onion and coriander, and the black pepper stir to mix well and set aside.
- In a non-stick frying pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and heat to heat, then place the mixture that was reserved.
- Let it cook for about 2 minutes and with the help and a spatula turn to the other side also to cook.
Did you like this recipe?