Turkey Breast in Orange Honey Sauce
View in original language
- Turkey breast4 unit(s)
- Orange juice180 ml
- Sicilian lemon30 ml
- Olive oil60 ml
- Honey120 ml
- Cayenne Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- paprika20 g
- Curry20 g
- Corn starch1 tablespoon
- Water100 ml
- Combine orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, pepper, curry powder and paprika in a bowl.
- Mix well and add the turkey, letting it coat well with the seasonings. Cover and let marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat a skillet and grill the turkey breasts.
- When it's roasted, reserve the turkey and transfer the marinade to the skillet, thicken with the cornstarch.
- Drizzle the turkey breasts and serve.
- Tip: marinate for at least 3 hours for the flavor to incorporate into the fillet.