Turkey Breast in Orange Honey Sauce
View in original language
- Turkey breast | 4 unit(s)
- Orange juice | 180 ml
- Sicilian lemon | 30 ml
- Olive oil | 60 ml
- Honey | 120 ml
- Cayenne Pepper | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- paprika | 20 g
- Curry | 20 g
- Corn starch | 1 tablespoon
- Water | 100 ml
- Combine orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, pepper, curry powder and paprika in a bowl.
- Mix well and add the turkey, letting it coat well with the seasonings. Cover and let marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat a skillet and grill the turkey breasts.
- When it's roasted, reserve the turkey and transfer the marinade to the skillet, thicken with the cornstarch.
- Drizzle the turkey breasts and serve.
- Tip: marinate for at least 3 hours for the flavor to incorporate into the fillet.
Did you like this recipe?