View in original language
- Black-eyed Beans300 g
- Charque400 g
- Smoked pepperoni1 unit(s)
- Garlic, Tomato, Onion, Pepper and Chopped Coriander to taste
- paprika and black pepper to taste
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Cut the charque into cubes and cubes, put it in the pan with water and bring to the fire to scald.
- Drain the charque water, add the olive oil and the pepperoni in cubes, put it on the fire to fry
- When the meats are fried, add the chopped vegetables and let it cook a little, then add the black pepper and paprika, stir well and set aside.
- In a pressure cooker, place the black-eyed peas to cook, when ready, drain and add inside the meat, turn on the fire, mix everything well and gradually add the cassava flour until it is not too dry or too wet.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like