Tip of Breast with succulent potatoes
View in original language
- Cut Breast Tip for pot | 2 kg
- Medium onion cut into rings | 1 unit(s)
- Minced Garlic Clove | 5 unit(s)
- Butter | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Water (two fingers measure) | to taste
- Potatoes | 4 unit(s)
- Cut the brisket tip into larger pieces to cook in your pan.
- In a heated pan, put some butter and let it melt.
- Add the garlic, onion and let it brown
- Add the meat and let it cook for about 2 minutes or until golden. After that, add salt and water.
- Cover the pan and leave it on high heat until you get pressure, when you're getting pressure, reduce it to low heat and set it for 40 min (the time may vary from pan to pan)
- Open the pan, if by chance it is still hard, leave it for another 5 minutes or until it gets soft. On high heat, let a little water dry and set at the bottom of the pan.
- In the same pan, place the potatoes, add salt and a little water. Cover, leave on high heat until pressure is reached, when it reaches 5 min.
- Turn off the pan, remove the potatoes and place them together with the meat, throw in a little green smell and parsley.
- Note Potatoes made this way stay with the meat's time and don't get too soft to the point of disappearing.
Enjoy your food!
Did you like this recipe?