Termite in the pressure cooker
View in original language
- 1 piece of termite | 1 kg
- Salt and paprika to taste | to taste
- Bacon | 150 g
- Provolone cheese or cheese | 50 g
- Potato | 3 unit(s)
- Salt, rosemary and a drizzle of olive oil to season the potatoes | to taste
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Water | 300 ml
- beer | 1 can(s)
- Corn starch | 1 tablespoon
- Sour cream | 2 tablespoon
- Season the meat with salt and paprika and make holes in the meat, fill with bacon and cheese, cover the meat and set aside.
- Cut the potatoes in half and season with salt, rosemary and olive oil to taste, mix well and set aside.
- In the pressure cooker, heat the butter and oil and add the chopped garlic and onion.Seal the meat and then add the water and beer, cover the pot and when it comes to pressure, let it cook for 40 minutes.
- Take the pressure off the pan and add the bacon and chopped potatoes, cover the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the pressure come out on its own, remove the potatoes from the pan, the meat and with a slotted spoon remove the bacon.
- Return the pan to the heat and let the broth that was left in the pan boil, add the cornstarch and stir until it thickens, remove from the heat and add the cream and set aside.
- Cut the meat into slices and serve with the sauce and potatoes.
- To see the video of this recipe visit the Ricotaemaricota channel
Did you like this recipe?