View in original language
- Organic termite fillet800 g
- Black pepper to taste
- Coarse salt1 dessert spoon
- White Onion1 unit(s)
- Tomato1/2 unit(s)
- Ghee or Butter1 dessert spoon
- Season the fillet with coarse salt on both sides and pepper. Rest for 20 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle well. Fry the fillet on one side for about 5 to 10 minutes or until it begins to brown.
- Flip the fillet and add the chopped onion and tomato and the butter or ghee. Another 10 minutes and it's done.
- Time may vary with fillet thickness and different ovens. Keep an eye out for anything to burn. bon appetit
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
This baroa potato breakfast was already dinner