View in original language
- Ground beef500 g
- Onion cream1 unit(s)
- Salt1 to taste
- Black pepper1 to taste
- Wheat flour2 tablespoon
- Chimichurri1 to taste
- Cottage cheese2 tablespoon
- Ham100 g
- Mozzarella100 g
- Bacon150 g
- Place the meat in a container that you can mix, add or seasonings, onion cream and wheat flour, stir until combined.
- Take plastic wrap and open on a smooth surface, spread the meat.
- Pass the curd on the meat, place the sliced ham, the mozzarella on top.
- Roll up, place in a greased shape with oil, place the bacon slices on the rocambole.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 230°C for 1 hour.
- After that time, remove the aluminum foil and leave it in the oven to brown.
- Serve while still hot.