In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Ground beef | 1 kg
- Bacon or Pepperoni | 200 g
- Large Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic cloves | to taste
- Salt | 1 tablespoon
- Sweet paprika | 1 coffee spoon
- Green smell | to taste
- Mozzarella cheese | 150 g
- BBQ sauce (optional) | to taste
- Baking potatoes (optional) | to taste
- Grind the bacon and seasonings in the food processor. Put the meat, bacon, crushed spices, salt and paprika in a pot and mix everything.
- Open the seasoned meat over plastic to make it easier to roll up. Keep rolling the rocambole and squeezing it to prevent the stuffing from leaking out.
- Tip: use other fillings such as: ham, carrots, pepperoni… Tip: freeze the rocambole like this, ready to bake whenever you want, straight from the freezer to the oven.
- Brush ready-made barbecue sauce to give it that final touch. Bake for 30 min at 200°C wrapped in aluminum foil and for 20 min without the foil, to brown. Take advantage of the oven and bake some potatoes together (I used olive oil, salt and Edu Guedes seasoning on the potatoes).
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Stuffed beef roulade
Ground beef roulade