View in original language
- Ground beef350 g
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Wheat flour2 tablespoon
- grated onion to taste
- Chopped chives to taste
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Cheese50 g
- Tomato sauce1 unit(s)
- To start the recipe, if you are going to make the tomato sauce, start with it, by the time, if you are going to use it ready, know in the next step
- Place the ground beef (here I used duckling) in a container, add the egg, seasonings and salt, mix
- Add the two tablespoons of flour
- Put the tomato sauce diluted in a glass of water, on the fire while you shape the meatballs.
- Open the dough and place the cheese in cubes and shape into a ball.
- After all modeled and the sauce boiling, add the meatballs to the sauce
- Wait a moment and when they are starting to cook, turn the meatballs from time to time until cooked.