Stuffed beef roulade
View in original language
- Ground beef1 kg
- Bacon400 g
- Wheat or oat flour2 tablespoon
- grated carrot1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella cheese or plate150 g
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic to taste
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Black pepper to taste
- Cut one part of the bacon into slices to put on the roulade and the other chopped or crushed to put on the meat.
- Mix the meat with the seasonings, chopped bacon and flour.
- Place a plastic wrap on the table and spread the meat over it.
- Put the stuffing (carrot and cheese) and use the plastic wrap to help you roll up the roulade. Tip: You can use other fillings. Tip: leave it in the fridge to find out the seasoning of not going to bake on time. You can freeze and bake (still frozen) whenever you want, very practical.
- Remove the foil. Drizzle the oil over the top and place the bacon slices. So you don't need aluminum foil, the roulade doesn't get dry!
- Bake for 45 minutes in a preheated oven at 200°C.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like