Steak with onion in mayonnaise
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Soft Mattress | 500 g
- Salt and black pepper | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise | 3 tablespoon
- Lemon | 1/2 unit(s)
- Season the steak with lemon salt and black pepper and fry the pieces in olive oil
- Once fried, remove the steak from the pan and add the onion cut into half moons into the dirty pan from which the steak was fried and let it cook well.
- With the onion well sautéed, add the mayonnaise, drip a few drops of lemon and season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve over the steak and you're done!
Did you like this recipe?