Steak with mozzarella
View in original language
- Soft coxão steak | 2 unit(s)
- Sliced Mozzarella | 200 g
- Crushed Garlic Clove | 3 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce | 4 tablespoon
- Onion slices | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | to taste
- Mayonnaise Cream | 3 tablespoon
- Water | 1 cup
- Salt | to taste
- Add the salt, garlic and mayonnaise to the steaks and mix well.
- In a strong pan the bottom with oil and add the steaks
- Stop frying on both sides
- Add the onion, tomato sauce and water on top.
- And cover, let the water dry
- After the water dries, add the mozzarella cheese and cover again and leave until the cheese melts.
Did you like this recipe?