Steak Parmigiana / gluten free
View in original language
- Coxão from inside | 500 g
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Roasted Cassava Flour | 1/3 cup
- Corn starch | 1/3 cup
- Tomatoes | 2 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves | 3 unit(s)
- Mozzarella cheese | 6 unit(s)
- Take the meat, cut into finger-thick steaks, season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Dip the steak first in the cornstarch, then in the egg and then in the flour.
- Fry the steaks and let them rest.
- For the sauce, cut the onion and garlic cloves, pour into a pan and sauté, when the onion is brown, add the tomato.
- Do not add water until the tomato loses all its water, it needs to be in a pasty consistency, then put one like 200ml of water.
- Now you can use any seasoning, in mine I used basil, paprika, black pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- When the sauce is ready, place the steaks on a tray, add the cheese and sauce.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Did you like this recipe?