Steak in the pressure cooker
View in original language
- Duckling in Steak | 1 kg
- Sazon, oregano, black pepper and paprika | 1 to taste
- Red Pepper | 1 to taste
- Vinegar | 2 tablespoon
- Garlic and chopped onion | 1 to taste
- Oil | 2 tablespoon
- I started by seasoning the steak.
I put sazon, black pepper, oregano and paprika, put the vinegar.
- Stir well and reserve.
- In the pressure cooker I put the oil, and the chopped garlic and onion and let it fry.
- I put the steak and the chopped red pepper and mix well.
As soon as it starts to fry, add a cup of water and cover the pan and leave it under pressure for 10 minutes.
- After the minutes have passed. Open the pan, check the salt and then just serve. The steak is very tender
Did you like this recipe?