View in original language
- Beef steak of your choice | 1 unit(s)
- Chili pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Pepperoni Pepper | 1 dessert spoon
- Black pepper | 1 dessert spoon
- oil | 1 tablespoon
- Onion slices | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Mash the pepper together with the garlic and salt until it forms a paste.
- pass this paste on the steak on both sides and set aside
- In a pan add the oil and the steak
- Let the steak brown on one side then turn and brown on both sides.
- Add the onion and stir a little, let it brown a little.
Did you like this recipe?