View in original language
- Rice3 cup
- Chicken sausage or pepperoni (thin) cut into small pieces.400 g
- Chicken (thighs and drumsticks) cut into small pieces.400 g
- Large grated onions2 unit(s)
- Tomato3 unit(s)
- Medium bell peppers2 unit(s)
- Garlic to taste
- Salt to taste
- Olives to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Boiled Eggs3 unit(s)
- Season the chicken with salt and garlic to taste. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the sausage until golden and set aside.In the same pan, sauté the chicken gradually until golden and set aside.
- In another pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the grated onion, tomato, pepper, add the sausage and chicken and stir until a sauce forms. Then mix in the ready-made rice.
- Place on a platter and garnish with halved boiled eggs. Enjoy your food!