Simple ground beef with few ingredients
View in original language
- Ground beef500 g
- Chopped small tomato2 cup
- Minced garlic4 unit(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Tomato sauce1 cup
- Oil3 tablespoon
- Coriander to taste
- Place the pan on medium heat, add oil, garlic and onion fry until golden.
- Then add the ground beef and mix well with a fork or wooden spoon.
- Then season with salt to taste, mix well and cover the pan and wait for the meat to release water then stir and mix well once again.
- Then cover again it will release some more water and you wait for this water to dry.
- After it releases all the water and is very loose, we will add the tomato, tomato sauce and cilantro to taste and mix well.
- Leave it on the fire for about 5 minutes until it boils or until it gets dry.