View in original language
- Gray or pink shrimp500 g
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Tomato sauce200 ml
- Mustard1 tablespoon
- medium chopped onion1 unit(s)
- Minced garlic2 unit(s)
- Oregano to taste
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Clean the shrimp by removing the head and guts. Put the butter in a pan. After melting, add the onion and let it cool.
- When the onion is golden add the garlic so that it sautés and does not burn.
- When golden add the shrimp, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix so the shrimp don't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- As soon as the shrimp water dries, throw in the tomato sauce, mustard and mix.
- Turn off the heat and before serving, add the whey-free cream.
- Serve with potato straw and white rice. (Optional)