Sausage with potatoes in the Air Fryer
View in original language
- Tuscan sausage | 10 unit(s)
- Potato | 7 unit(s)
- Seasonings | to taste
- Cut the potatoes your way.
Cook the potatoes, with salt and seasoning to taste, leave the potatoes in the firm point, cook for around 5 minutes.
- Drain the potato and reserve it
In the Air Fryer, place the sausages, perforate them with a knife, as shown in the photo, so that they look nice and bake faster in the Air Fryer.
- Lastly, place the potatoes on the sides of the potatoes, put a drizzle of olive oil on top and a little more seasoning to taste.
- Put it to bake (it can be in the oven too, you don't need to grease the shape)
200° degrees until the potatoes and sausage are golden.
- Finish with parsley and chives (if you like, you can use cilantro) at your discretion.
Serve with a salad or white rice.
Did you like this recipe?