Sausage stuffed with egg farofa in the Airfryer
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Tuscan pork sausage | 3 unit(s)
- Flaked Corn Flour | 1/2 cup
- Chopped Onion | 1 tablespoon
- Butter | 1 dessert spoon
- Chopped Boiled Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Parsley | to taste
- Chopped Green Olives | 3 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- In a pan heat the butter and brown the onion.
- Add the olives and parsley and sauté.
- Add the flour, season with salt and stir over low heat until the flour is toasted.
- Add the egg, mix for 1 minute and turn off the heat.
- Make an incision in each sausage opening carefully so as not to undo.
- Stuff each one of them with the farofa.
- Place the stuffed sausages in the Airfryer and bake at 160ºC for 25 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Simple egg crumb