Sausage Rice Blumenau
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Sausage Blumenau without mashed skin250 g
- Chopped Onion1/2 cup
- Tomato sauce1 cup
- Parboiled Rice1.5 cup
- Hot water3 cup
- Dry white wine50 ml
- Chopped Garlic1 dessert spoon
- Chopped green onion to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- In a pan fry the sausage well until golden, add the onion and sauté together.
- Add the garlic and continue to sauté. Add the rice and white wine and mix.
- Cook until the alcohol evaporates and add the sauce, salt, pepper and hot water.
- Cook over low heat with the pan half-open until the water has almost completely dried out, leaving it a little damp.
- Check the doneness of the rice and if it is cooked (if not yet, add a little more hot water), finish with the chives and then serve with lots of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.