Roast beef with Rai potatoes
View in original language
- Diced chuck | 500 g
- Garlic | to taste
- Oil | 2 teaspoon
- Seasonings (Bahia, salt, oregano, knor broth, paprika) | to taste
- Potatoes | 8 unit(s)
- Coriander | to taste
- In the pressure cooker, add the oil and sauté the garlic until golden.
- After browning, put the meat in cubes (I like small pieces) and let it fry / brown for about 10/15 minutes.
- Season to taste, I use: salt, coloral, black pepper, baiano, knor broth and etc, it's never too much hahaha.
- Add water to cover the meat and pressurize for about 25/30 minutes on average.
- Once that is done, turn off the heat, remove the pressure m, open and add the potatoes, cilantro and at that moment, I take the opportunity to adjust the salt.
- Take the pressure again, as soon as you get pressure count 5 minutes, turn off the fire and take off the pressure.
- I open the pan and check the broth (I like it very thick), if it is thin, boil a little more until it thickens.
Did you like this recipe?