rice with ribs
View in original language
- Pork ribs1 kg
- Rib seasoning - salt, black pepper, sweet paprika, onion, garlic, Sicilian lemon juice. to taste
- Dry red wine150 ml
- Rice2 cup
- Hot water4 cup
- Chopped Onion2 tablespoon
- Chopped bell pepper4 tablespoon
- Chopped carrot2 tablespoon
- Salt, black pepper and green smell to taste
- Watercress leaves to finish to taste
- In a pressure cooker, brown the ribs, add the wine and when it evaporates, add 2 cups of hot water and pressure cook for 10 minutes.
- In another pan with a drizzle of olive oil, brown the onion, carrot and bell pepper, add the rice and sauté.
- Add 3 cups of hot water and the ribs with the cooking broth. Adjust the salt and pepper. Cook until the rice is soft. Turn off the heat, finish with green smell and watercress leaves