Rice with Bacon and Saffron
View in original language
- Rice2 cup
- Bacon1 to taste
- Saffron1 tablespoon
- Salt1 to taste
- Oil1 to taste
- Boiled water to cover the rice1 to taste
- In the pan, add the oil then the bacon.
- When frying add garlic
- then the carrot
- Sauté the ingredients above add the saffron the salt
- Add boiled water and let it cook, try the salt if you need to add more.
- When there is little water in the pan, turn off and cover for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes your rice will be ready and it will be very good
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Fake condensed milk (3 ingredients)
Fluffy Cake With Only 3 Ingredients