Rib with sausage in pressure
View in original language
- Beef Rib600 g
- Tuscan or chicken sausage400 g
- Chopped Onion2 unit(s)
- Beef broth or seasoning to your taste1 unit(s)
- Red bell pepper, parsley and chives. to taste
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- In the bottom of the pressure cooker place the oil and the chopped onions.
- Make a layer with the rib over the onion, alternate with the meat broth or seasoning to taste.
- Add the sausage on top, making a cut in each one, finish with the red pepper, parsley and chives.
- Cook over low heat for 25 minutes. Open the pan and see if it is necessary to add a little water, return the pan to the heat for another 15 minutes. And it's ready, just serve with white rice and a salad. The broth that forms is wonderful.