Rib with pepperoni
View in original language
- Kilo of Beef Ribs | 1 kg
- Coarse pepperoni | 1 unit(s)
- White Onions | 3 unit(s)
- Red Onions | 3 unit(s)
- Ana Maria Braga Seasoning | 1 tablespoon
- Edu Guedes Seasoning | 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Cloves | 3 unit(s)
- Cilantro (you can use your favorite seasoning). | 0 to taste
- Color | 2 tablespoon
- Onion Ribs:
Cut the rib, and cut the pepperoni into slices.
- Take a red and a white onion, crush it together with the something and saute it with two tablespoons of oil, then add the other seasonings and stir, put the meat and pepperoni and stir again to unite everything. Then cut the other onions into slices and put it inside the meat, when it boils, put a cup of water and put the pressure, let it cook over medium heat.
- Remove the pressure and stir the meat every 15 minutes, as it will only be cooked with a cup of water and the onion water, stirring is always important not to burn.
Note: if you prefer, you can put cassava when it is close to being ready.
Did you like this recipe?