Rib with cornstarch
View in original language
- Beef rib | to taste
- Aimpim | to taste
- Onion, tomato, pepper and garlic | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Dye | to taste
- Tomato sauce | to taste
- Oil | to taste
- Vinegar | to taste
- Cut the rib and season with the above ingredients
- Bring to a boil and wait for it to cool before adding 500ml of water.
- After 20 minutes on the fire, add the peeled and cut cassava into medium pieces.
- When the cassava and ribs are cooked, turn off the heat.
Did you like this recipe?