View in original language
- Okra30 unit(s)
- Onion2 unit(s)
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Pepper1 unit(s)
- Coriander1 unit(s)
- Kinnor1 unit(s)
- Pepperoni1 unit(s)
- Bacon500 g
- Beef500 g
- Shrimp500 g
- Palm oil5 tablespoon
- Oil or olive oil10 tablespoon
- Cumin1 tablespoon
- Dye1 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce1 cup
- Cut the okra into thin slices.
- Cut the sertão meat, pepperoni and bacon, set aside.
- Put the shrimp to desalt.
- In a pan put the oil and the meat to fry.
- After fried, put the cut seasonings and the kinnor and let it fill.
- Add the tomato sauce, coloring and cumin and mix.
- Add the okra and palm oil, add a little water to cook (be careful not to overdo it with the water).
- When the okra is ready, your okra will be ready.