Pot roast with cassava
View in original language
- Beef chuck | 500 g
- Cassava | 300 g
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 5 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Parsley and coriander | to taste
- Seasonings of your choice. | to taste
- Place the meat in the pressure cooker with all the ingredients.
Cassava, cilantro and parsley put last.
- Fry some of the meat, add water to cover and close the pan.
- When you get pressure, leave it for 15 minutes and turn it off.
- Add the manioc, coriander and parsley, if necessary add more water.
- Leave for another 20 to 25 minutes, until the cassava is soft.
Did you like this recipe?