Pork shank in the pressure cooker
View in original language
- Pork shank1 kg
- Sour cream100 ml
- Medium onion cut into slices2 unit(s)
- Oil/olive oil2 tablespoon
- Water50 ml
- Rosemary, Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- In the pressure cooker, place the oil, the ham and sear the meat well on both sides.
- Remove the ham and reserve. In the same pen (no need to wash) add a good part of the onions to the bottom of the pan, making a kind of "bed", add the water and stir a little.
- Return the ham to the pressure cooker and cover with the onion rack.
- Cover the pan and after pressure is applied, count 20 minutes, turn off and let the pressure release on its own.
- Remove the ham and transfer it to a refractory carefully so it doesn't fall apart, add the cream and black pepper to the broth that was left in the feather, stir and let it settle a little.
- Then just throw the broth over the ham and taste this delicious recipe. The meat is super tender and juicy. You and your family will love it.